By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Upon payment, permission is granted to temporarily download materials (information or software) from Convert-dpi.com's web site.
- The materials on Convert-dpi.com's web site and the conversion files offered are provided "as is". Convert-dpi.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Convert-dpi.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site, the downloadable files provided or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Convert-dpi.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Convert-dpi.com's Internet site or from files downloaded from Convert-dpi.com, even if Convert-dpi.com or a Convert-dpi.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Convert-dpi.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Convert-dpi.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Convert-dpi.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Convert-dpi.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Convert-dpi.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Convert-dpi.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Convert-dpi.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and make use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This website uses Google Adsense, a Web-advertising-service of Google Inc., United States ("Google"). Google Adsense uses "cookies" (text files) that are stored on your computer and allows an analysis of the use of this website by you.
Google Adsense also uses so-called "Web Beacons" (small invisible images) to gather information. Through the use of Web beacons simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and/or Web Beacon is information about your use of this site (url), including your IP address and will be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to show and compile reports on website activity and ads for website operators and providing other services with website and internet related services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can avoid storing cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Beacons by choosing not to accept cookies in your browser settings.
By using this site you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described, and agree to the aforementioned purpose.